Year round, drop-in style classes
Sac Dance Lab offers an ongoing regular dance class schedule – students can join any time by signing up below! Be sure to review studio policies before coming to class.
Sign Up Tips
- Double check that you’re signing up for the appropriate age group and level
- Arrive to class early or on time. Students must be in class/signed in by 15 minutes after class start time to participate, no exceptions or credits for late students
- Need to cancel a class? You can reschedule your class up to 6 hours before the class time. This can be done by logging into your Mindbody account or app
- Take note that purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable. All sales are final.
- BEG – BEGINNER – no previous dance choreography experience needed
- BEG/INT – considered a level 2 class, dancers should be fully comfortable in a beginner level class before taking this level
- INT – INTERMEDIATE – more than 2 years of recent experience in dance technique and choreography recommended
- INT/ADV – considered our most advanced regular class, dancers should be fully comfortable in an intermediate level class before taking this level
- ADVANCED/MASTERCLASS – this level is recommended for professional-level dancers
Choose a class by clicking the Sign Up button. Then, create an account (or log in), then choose from the pricing options above at checkout. All purchases are valid for any class on the regular schedule for one year from day of purchase. Take note that purchases are non-refundable and non-transferrable. All sales are final.
Classes are subject to substitute instructors.